Welcome to Dental Lyfe Studio
Your Dental Home, we are a Family & Locally Owned Private Dental Practice, located in Norco, CA. Dental Lyfe Studio is a new Dental Office, established October 2022 by our CEO/Owner, Dr. Sameh Soliman, and we are here to serve the Inland Empire. At Dental Lyfe Studio, we believe in brand identity, through which we offer dental treatments with passion & compassion for our patients at affordable prices.
We are now accepting new patients with all major Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO), Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), and Medi-Cal Dental (Denti-Cal), and Fee-For-Service (Cash). We also offer Payment Plans such as Cherry Financing and Care Credit.
To schedule an appointment please call (951)800-5933 or email us at Smile@DentalLyfeStudio.com. We are also welcoming walk-ins and emergencies. We are conveniently located off of the I-15 Freeway off of Hamner Avenue & Sixth Street.
3591 Hamner Ave Suite D Norco, CA 92860
Meet The Doctor
Dr. Sameh Soliman, DMD, MPH
Dr. Sameh Soliman spent a large part of his lyfe dedicating his services to the dental profession – 13 years, to be exact. He has been serving the Inland Empire Community as a Registered Dental Assistant and a Dental Lab Technician to deliver top-tier dental services since 2010. Becoming a fully realized dentist makes his hard-working dream a reality, and you are invited to experience his passion to deliver you an unforgettable smile!
Dr. Soliman’s mission statement revolves around our 3 core values, Trust, Quality, and Respect. He strives to be the difference in the dental profession, he respects and acknowledges your previous dental experiences, whether good or bad. Which is very specific to his “WHY?”! Dr. Soliman recalls witnessing his mom’s painful experiences at the dentist, as he hugged and comforted her reassuring her that: “one day, I will be your dentist!” Dr. Soliman’s compassion is evident through his experienced seniority in dentistry combined with his core values. This can be examined through how he treats both his patients and his staff. Dr. Soliman believes that Respect is cool and contagious!
Dr. Soliman is a life-long learner, he elected to pursue the concurrent DMD and MPH dual degrees at A.T. Still University (ATSU) in Arizona, so that he can better serve the community at large. He obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from ATSU’s Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ASDOH) and his Master of Public Health (MPH) degree from ATSU’s College of Graduate Health Studies. Dr. Soliman is someone who has never taken shortcuts, coming from humbling beginnings, as he achieved a Certification in Dental Assisting (2011), followed by an Associate’s Degree in Math & Science and an Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts (2015) from Victor Valley Community College (VVC), and finally his Bachelor’s Degree in Neuroscience (2017) from University of California, Riverside (UCR).
As an ASDOH alumnus, Dr. Soliman amplified his manual dexterity, leadership, and communication skills with his patients and clinical teams in and outside the clinic through ASDOH’s various externship training. During the fourth year of dental school, Dr. Soliman completed five externships as he traveled across the nation, serving a variety of demographics in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) working with specialty residents. These free community clinics were in: Houston, Texas; Cambridge, Maryland; Visalia, California; Waco, Texas; and Marshfield, Wisconsin. These externships provided him the honor to practice the RIGHT dentistry WITHOUT the dental insurance benefits/coverage being a limiting factor. His philosophy is “insurance payment does not dictate my proper diagnosis,” he fulfills that philosophy by three goals: 1) only diagnosing the work that needs to be done, 2) educating the patient about what he refers to as the PARQ’s: the Procedure, the Alternative options, the Risks and answering the patient’s Questions, and lastly 3) the payment and financing options.
Dr. Soliman’s ambitious personality is driven by his passion for this profession which resulted in his success story in creating Dental Lyfe Studio. His ambitions continue as he uses state-of-the-art technology to treat not just the tooth, but the person attached to that tooth. Dr. Soliman aspires to become a “super-dentist” through continuing education, so that he can better treat you and your entire family under one roof. Which is why he continues to expand and cultivate his experiences in various specialties, particularly, but not limited to Dental Implants, Oral Surgery (Wisdom Teeth Extractions) and Endodontics (Root Canals). His philosophy is to be transparent thereby providing an anxiety-free setting providing the patient with realistic-achievable results.
Overall, Dr. Soliman’s transparency and patient-centered practice philosophy is aligned with serving the community via the paramount care he provides, as well as upholding and meeting the highest standard of professional care for his patients. As a clinician, Dr. Soliman’s patient-centered philosophy is driven by continual quality self-assessment and self-reflection using his background in Research and Evidenced-Based Dentistry, Oral Health, Public Health, Neuroscience, and Psychology to produce the best dental experience for his patients and staff. Dr. Soliman invites you to get to know him as he become your trusted provider for quality dentistry.
❝ Where God Guides, He Provides! –Isaiah 58:11 ❞
Professional Dental Associations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Tri-County Dental Society (TCDS)
- Academy of Osseointegration (AO) for Implants
Continuing Education Conferences/Summits:
- CDA Presents the Art & Science of Dentistry 2023, 2019, 2015 –Anaheim, CA
- Spear Education’s CEREC Digital Dentistry Training Summit, 2022 –Scottsdale, AZ
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Annual Conference 2022 –Dallas, TX
- The Closing Institute’s Full-Arch Growth Conference by Progressive Dental Marketing 2022-Miami, FL
- Academy of Osseointegration/AO 2022 –San Diego, CA
- Western Regional Dental Experience 2019 –Phoenix, AZ
- Headland Dental’s LAUNCH Leadership Summit 2019 –Virtual
- ASDA’s National Leadership Conference 2018 –Chicago, IL
- Owner/CEO of Dental Lyfe Studio
- Published in Incisal Edge Magazine (2021) “10 Dental Student Influencers”
- Published in ASDOH-ASDA’s Lingual Groove Magazine (Fall 2019) “Finding Nemo at the Dentist”
- President of DentalLyfe & Its “Pay It Forward” Mission
- President of ATSU-MESA [Middle Eastern Student Association]
- ATSU Student Ambassador
- ASDOH-ASDA’s Pre-Dental Director
- Clinical Teaching Assistant (TA) for first-, second-, and third-year dental students
- Current Partner and Content Creator for My Dental Mastery App (NBDE’s & INBDE) for dental board exams
- Dr. Soliman is family-oriented and loves to spend time with his fiancé, twin nieces, and nephew.
- Dr. Soliman is a free bird, he loves to travel the world
- Dr. Soliman’s favorites: Inception (Movie), Moon Knight (TV show), J. Cole (Music), Mohamed Salah (Soccer Player), and Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves (Book)
- Dr. Soliman’s hobbies are Photography, Gym, Chess, Reading, Entertainment, and Community Service
- Dr. Soliman is a big foodie/drinkie, so please recommend stuff to him (please and thank you)
- “Where God Guides, He Provides!” –Isaiah 58:11
- “No matter how successful you get, always send the Elevator back down!” –Dr. Jeff Eaton
- “I fell in love with you, a love so deep that I gave it my all, from my mind and body to my spirit and soul!” – Kobe Bryant, about Basketball (Dr. Sameh Soliman, about Dentistry)
Community Service Volunteering:
- ASDOH’s Give Kids A Smile (GKAS) 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 –Mesa, Arizona
- Arizona Oral Cancer Walk 2019 –Phoenix, Arizona
- CDA Cares: Pomona (2014), Anaheim (2018), and San Bernardino (2019) –California
- Give Adults A Smile & Give Kids A Smile 2014 & 2015 –San Bernardino, California
- Riverside Free Clinic with Western University Dental School & UCR’s Future Dentist Club (2016-2017)
- Dental Board of California Dental License
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Invisalign® Provider through ATSU-ASDOH Affiliation Program
- Laser Dentistry Certification (OS/Perio/Soft & Hard Tissue)
- Certified in Public Health: Dental Emphasis
- Academy of Osseointegration’s Outstanding Student in Dental Implants Award
- ATSU-ASDOH Teaching Assistant Award
- Dental Radiography & NOMAD Certifications
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Intro Certification
- Dental Board of California Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
- American Heart Association’s CPR/AED/BLS Certification
- RDA Certifications: California Dental Practice Act; Ultrasonic Scaling; Coronal Polishing; Sealants; & Infection Control